‘2018 ICAO Legal Seminar in Asia-Pacific Region’ is organized by ICAO and hosted by MOLIT, is in full compliance with the Privacy Act, Information Act and other such laws that protect privacy and information of users will not be used for unspecified purposes or provided to others without users’ consent.
1.Collection and Use of Personal Information
A.Items of Personal Information Collected
‘2018 ICAO Legal Seminar in Asia-Pacific Region(2018 ICAO) Secretariat collects the following personal information during registration process to provide you with registration and other services related to the conference.
- ID(Email Address), Password, Country, Title, Name(First name, Last Name), Affiliation, Department, Position, Mobile Phone, Special Dietary, Phone(Direct),Passport Number, Date of Birth, Address
B. Method of Collection
* Website, Registration Form, Fax, Telephone, Email
* Information provided by cooperative partner and organization
2. Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
* Identification of registrant for confirmation or modification of registration details, and delivery of notifications
* To offer information or promote the conference by phone, SMS, email and DM
* Arrange Accompany invitation for applied attendees
3. Duration of Retaining and Using Personal Information
We retain and use personal information from the date you first sign up until the purpose of collection and use of such information is accomplished.
However, we retain the following information for the specified period for the reasons below;
* For handling of participant’s demand: 30 days after withdrawal
* For giving related conference information: Until the contract termination
4. Outsourcing of Processing Personal Information
‘‘2018 ICAO Legal Seminar in Asia-Pacific Region’ is organized by ICAO and hosted by MOLIT, operated with ONCOMMUNICATIONS Convention Services, Inc. We may outsource your information for the purpose of preparing the Conference.